Garrys Floor 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garrys Floor 2

Lock and Build..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
palcom
calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_vote_lcapcalling people with a microphone and some free time! I_voting_barcalling people with a microphone and some free time! I_vote_rcap 
NightCrawler
calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_vote_lcapcalling people with a microphone and some free time! I_voting_barcalling people with a microphone and some free time! I_vote_rcap 
unstable
grunt
Raul
Naruske
Mr. Papa Jammie
Joshua!
Loki
Max0360
Latest topics
» MGFPGAADV MAZ
calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:04 pm by palcom

» Battlefield Play4Free
calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:22 pm by palcom

» PhantomOpera
calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:37 pm by palcom

» How-to-transfer-outlook-ost-to-pst-3.2
calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:56 am by palcom

» ArcSoft TotalMedia Backup And Record V1.5.0.13-AGAiN
calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:47 pm by palcom

» Proiectul SIU (Sistemul Informaional Urban) Chiinu
calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:40 am by palcom

» Ghetto Gaggers - Aysha Anderson.wmv
calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:35 am by palcom

» 60 Year Old Lady And 20 Year Old Boy
calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:45 am by palcom

» HMM - Melissa Set3 Part 3.mpg
calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:52 pm by palcom

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is palcom

Our users have posted a total of 206 messages in 121 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:42 am

calling people with a microphone and some free time!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
unstable
VIP
unstable

calling people with a microphone and some free time! Empty
PostSubject: calling people with a microphone and some free time!   calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:09 pm

ok, so i was planning on making a christmas machinima, based on the 12 days of christmas.

the theme would be GMOD, so for day one it would have "and a knife right between the kidneys" (the terrorists and CTs and so forth)

help is needed in a few areas:

verses
voice actors-4/12+
in-game actors-3/12+

i plan to record them separately, and will film ingame using source recorder.
post or PM any queries or agreements, feedback is happily accepted!

EDIT: we now have some numbers, we need verses now! PM me, post here, email me, steam me, anything goes! on the 10th of december I'll create a few polls for any competing lines if we get a lot, and i will then check the results on about the 14th, or when each poll is at at least 10 votes. know what that means? it means GET ALL YOUR MATES TO JOIN! don't just invite to the steam group (which is great in itself) you need them to join the FORUM! that's where the love is. if i wasn't where i am at the moment, I'd be pro-active myself. maybe there will be a special prize from me to whoever invites the most people by christmas...

Last edited by unstable on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
grunt
VIP
grunt

PostSubject: Re: calling people with a microphone and some free time!   calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:17 pm

i can do ingame voice and be an actor in it
Back to top Go down
NightCrawler
Founder
Founder
NightCrawler

PostSubject: Re: calling people with a microphone and some free time!   calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:42 pm

grunt wrote:
i can do ingame voice and be an actor in it

I do not have a mic, but could be an actor..
Back to top Go down
https://garrysfloor2.forumotion.com
Naruske
Developer
Developer
Naruske

PostSubject: Re: calling people with a microphone and some free time!   calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:17 pm

I got a good quality microphone and can be a body actor too.
Back to top Go down
unstable
VIP
unstable

PostSubject: Re: calling people with a microphone and some free time!   calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:23 pm

NEW STEAM GROUP IS NOW AVAILABLE. ENTRY IS INVITE ONLY TO PEOPLE WHO CAN PLEDGE BEING ABLE TO ACT. TO LEARN MORE, CONTACT EITHER ME ON THE FORUM OR ON STEAM, "unstable spy".
Back to top Go down
unstable
VIP
unstable

PostSubject: Re: calling people with a microphone and some free time!   calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 pm

we NEED to begin recording for this, or we won't get it done. i assume no one really wants it, i've had ONE suggestion for lines, and that was from a friend who is currently not on the forum, and about 5 or so mic pledges
Back to top Go down
grunt
VIP
grunt

PostSubject: Re: calling people with a microphone and some free time!   calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:42 pm

when did you want help with lines?
you never said anything about that, and i am and i am sure others are aswell waiting for you to give the go ahead.
Back to top Go down
unstable
VIP
unstable

PostSubject: Re: calling people with a microphone and some free time!   calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:20 pm

ok, i understand that some will not have checked the initial post to see what i had typed, but i had asked from the start if people could recommend or suggest lines. also, i made another thread and explained in there that we needed lines also.

sorry for the inconvenience, in future i will mention if i have edited any relevant posts. but yes, lines would be appreciated! and could i have contact with a steam group admin to work out a good time for setting a recording event?

NOTE: i plan to use Skype calls for the audio. If you do not have Skype, then it is a free download and (i feel) is a slightly nicer IM program. calls are generally high quality (YMMV). if you know a better way/program, let me know about it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling people with a microphone and some free time!   calling people with a microphone and some free time! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling people with a microphone and some free time!
Page 1 of 1